Firewise Black Patch Stove Putty is a black coloured putty that is heat resistant up to 1400 degrees. It is ideal for installing fibreglass rope in fire doors, filling holes and cracks, sealing flues and grates or general repairs to fuel stoves and barbecues. It is pre-mixed, simple to use and air dries in 24 hours.
- Ideal for fuel stoves and barbeques and installing fibreglass rope, filling holes, cracks or sealing flues.
- Ensures smoke and gas tight joints.
- Pre-mixed - ready to use
- Air dries in 24 hours
- Heat resistant to 1400 degrees C
- Black in colour
- Available sizes: 400g & 1kg Tubs
- Coverage: 400g Tub = 0.2lts = 200cm³